1.3K views
Insurance Plans Acceptance

Mine failed 4 times in the first year.They sent replacements but now I am out of warranty.

Do not throw your money away. I have read many other reviews and my experiences seems to be typical. Do your research, look online and make your own judgement. The reviews on their site are not real.

There is not even a button to click and create those reviews. Mine failed 4 times in the first year. They sent replacements but now I am out of warranty. Do not throw your money away.

The reviews on their site are not real.There is not even a button to click and create those reviews.

Review about: Eargo Hearing Aids.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

I didn't like: Warranty.

Comments

Out of warranty....which is 90 days!They failed several times.

So the last time it was after 90 days....2k for something that's only guaranteed for 90 days???

I've researched many hearing aids and talked with several doctors. The technology available through a doctor currently is revolutionary. Plus you have an actual doctor to go to and who is available for follow up. Your company seems to be a scam.

I cannot find a site with a positive review that has a place to actually post a review or comment; therefore it is IMPOSSIBLE those reviews are legit....literally IMPOSSIBLE!!

to Holly #1399974

Hi Holly,

Each purchase of our comfortable, invisible hearing aids come with a 45-day, risk free money-back guarantee so our clients can return your device, no questions asked.Our device also comes with a one-year warranty - not 90 days.

Our reviews are handled through a third-party vendor, and are sent via email to clients who have purchased our product. We simply manage where these ads are displayed on our website.

Please let us know if you have any questions about our product or process hear, or at 1-800-481-1302.We're all ears!

to Holly #1426766

Holly do your research before ranting.

Hi John,

Thank you for your comment.Our customer care team offered you discounted pricing on a new set of Eargo hearing aids as your device was out of warranty.

The offer is still on the table, and we're hear for any questions you have about our product or process.

Feel free to give our client care team a call at 1-800-481-1302.

Thank you.

Mine will be here tomorrow. I am anxious to get and try them out.

to David #1399948
Eargo Verified Representative

We're looking forward to hearing your feedback about our comfortable, invisible hearing aids, David!

To Anonymous,

If you don't already know what an Eargo is why are you reading the reviews. Remember Google is your friend simply type Eargo in to the search field. Here I'll show you how to perform an internet search http://lmgtfy.com/?iie=1&q=Eargo

to Dennis #1387326
Eargo Verified Representative

Hi Dennis, please let us know if you have any questions about our product or process. We're all ears hear, and at 1-800-481-1302.

All that raving and you neglected to describe the product or service to us, the ignorant masses.

Just exactly what is it you're griping about ?

What is Eargo ?

If you don't complain any better than you write, it's no wonder you never got anywhere.