2.7
Insurance Plans Acceptance

I purchased my Eargos Plus about 3-4 weeks ago. I was told I would get a follow up customer service call in 1 week which I did but I missed the call by a few minutes.

I called back immediately and left a message. No response after several days. It was over Thanksgiving so I gave benefit of the doubt that maybe due to the holidays the rep, Randy, was out of town. I called back one week later, was told I'll take a message and Randy will call back either that same day or the following.

Well here I am, one week later and no return call. I am so very disappointed. I have questions, my right aide doesn't sit in the charger very well and am having to fuss with it before the light turns white. I bought these because they sit in the ear and no one can tell in have them in, that's a big plus for me.

However, I work in medicine and cannot use my stethoscope with my these hearing aides. So they defeat the purpose of having them.

It's not practical to be putting them in and out of my ears. I really like them but am at a loss since NO ONE has called me back.

I liked: Small, Compact and non visible, No batteries required.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Comments

Eargo
Eargo Verified Representative

Hi Joselle,

Thank you for letting us know it's been difficult to get in touch with Randy. He's one of our (personal) favorite personal hearing guides, and a pretty popular guy around these parts, and we do apologize for the delay in getting in touch with our team.

I've sent a note to Randy to reach out, and please feel free to beat us to the (contact) punch. We're all ears at 1-800-481-1302.